InfinityQS is the leading provider of Statistical Process Control (SPC) software and services to manufacturers worldwide. Our solutions automate data collection and analysis during the manufacturing process, so you can make real-time process improvement decisions and prevent defects before they occur. Developed by industrial statisticians using proven methodologies for quality analysis and control, InfinityQS solutions are saving leading manufacturers millions of dollars each year.
Profitable and Stable
- Privately held, profitable and debt-free since inception in 1989
- Financial security - no need for external funding
Large Client Base
- 40,000+ installed licenses currently in use
- 97% of customers maintain annual service agreements
- Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 customers
Companies that partner with InfinityQS secure the support of a world-class team of quality professionals. With over a century of combined on-site implementation experience, our application engineers have seen it all. From single-site installations to full-blown, world-wide deployments spanning several continents, they have managed a full spectrum of implementations. No other SPC software provider can boast of such a high level of thought leadership, statistical knowledge and quality systems expertise.
View our leadership team
InfinityQS is recognised as an industry leader by top manufacturing and technology organisations throughout the world.
- “100 Great Supply Chain Projects” Supply & Demand Chain Executive (SDCE) 100 (2014, 2013, 2012)
- “The 20 Most Promising Aerospace IT Solution Providers” CIO Review (2014)
- “Provider Pros to Know” Mike Lyle Supply & Demand Chain Executive (SDCE) 100 (2014, 2013, 2012)
- “FL100” Food Logistics (2013, 2012)
- The FL100 is comprised of software providers as well as equipment and technology companies whose products and services play a significant role in food and beverage supply chains.
- "Cardinal Stritch Donor of the Year Award" St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (2013)